Quick, Easy and Cheap- The Words You Want to Hear When It Comes to Your Child’s Halloween Costume
Looked at the calendar lately? Yikes! Bet that got your heart pumping. It’s more frightening than you could ever imagine when you realize it’s only a couple of days until Halloween! But relax. If you take a moment to read the first three words in the title of this blog post, you’ll know that I’ve got your back.
I’ve scoured the internet for some of the quickest, easiest and cheapest ideas for kids’ Halloween costumes this year. My treat for you is that I’ve compiled a short list and am posting it in plenty of time for your kids to end up all decked out in a new costume before you can say The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow! You’ll notice that these costumes are all appropriate for either boys or girls.
- Go Fish. Here’s a darling little Fisherman Costume, courtesy of Creative Green Living.
- You’ll want to roam with your Garden Gnome just to show off this cute costume. Check out the Instructible on how to craft it.
- A smiling Jack-o-Lantern is always a favorite for Halloween. Thank you, Dollar Store Crafts.
- Color your Halloween happy when you craft this Crayon Costume from Mommy Lessons 101.
- Aye Matey! Here’s a perfect Pirate Costume for your child, courtesy of Clare’s Contemplations.
- Have a hankering for a tub of yummy popcorn? Check out this cute Popcorn Costume on Coolest Homemade Costumes.
- Boo! Those pesky crows won’t be anywhere in sight when your child is wearing this Scarecrow Costume from Kid’s Birthday Party Guide.
So there you have a quick round up of cheap and easy to make costumes for your kids. While you’re at it you might make one in a larger version and join the fun of Trick or Treat with your child. I guarantee you’ll be making some awesome memories!
In closing this week I want to wish you and your family a safe and fun Halloween. Happy Haunting!